Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

Very good visuals

But my God does the audio suck. It made a really good movie a lot less enjoyable. Please redo it with something better than a built in laptop mic.

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

2/10

Honestly, I don't know why all sprite movies get front page, even the redundant, mediocre, pointless, and not funny ones. It was okay, but I only laughed once. The animation wasn't anything better than average. It was okay but definetly not front page material.

TmsT's "Up Skit Creek" TmsT's "Up Skit Creek"

It was funny

Up until the point where you try to make humour out of the 9/11 Trade Center attacks.

It bugs me enough to see people blindly hate the president more than Bin Laden but this just crosses the line.

Shame on you.

TmsT responds:

Shame on YOU for thinking that this was a hate-piece. It was a humour piecem and you failed to sense that, because you have no sense of humour. Ha ha.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

awesome movie

I just noticed the funniest thing, in the twins one after the car crashes a little left of the border youll see a kamakazi watermelon straight from the demented cartoon movie!

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

best sprite movie ever

I've never seen such a graphically beautiful movie made with sprites before, keep it up!

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

lol

that was so funny!!

keen gets worms keen gets worms

yay commander keen!!

It's about time someone made a flash about him, good movie, I think I'll go make a keen flash myself.

Goomba Vol. 2 Goomba Vol. 2

Nice movie

I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out.

Mario Matrix Mario Matrix

crap

how did this not get blammed?!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

that movie was really good...

but I don't think it should be in the top 10